Family Care Home operator purchases second home with the help of the Buyacarehome team.
Darren and his wife Dionne entered the care sector in 2008 when they acquired their first care home, Cleeve House, a large Victorian home with beautiful views across the Malvern Hills.
It is this idyllic setting and relaxed atmosphere which gives Cleeve House a safe and homely feel. The family run home has an excellent reputation within the local community.
Since funding the purchase of their first home with Chandler & Co they have remained in touch over the years and having recently extended Cleeve House were actively looking for a second home.
They came back to us when they found Montrose in Dorchester which fit their requirements perfectly.
Together with Buyacarehome industry experts Adams & Remers, DMH Stallard and Windles solicitors we successfully completed the purchase in 4 months!
Finance was successfully arranged by Sean Hurden who commented “It has been a pleasure to deal with Darren, Dionne and their business partner Terry throughout the transaction. I am sure that Montrose will prove to be a successful addition to their existing care home operations.”
- Family Care Home operator purchases second home with the help of the Buyacarehome team.
- Surrey Care Association February Newsletter
- New owners for Gloucester Care Home
- Finance arranged for the purchase of Chamber Mount Care Home in Oldham
- Chandler & Co support family group, Aiveda Care Ltd
- New partnership with Surrey Care Association
- Care Home Seminar - Friday 29 September 2017
- CHANDLER & CO SECURE FUNDING FOR PURCHASE AFTER BANK UNSUCCESSFUL
- Partner Liz Woollett on CMM panel of experts
- Finance Arranged for Luxury Care Home Purchase
- Knight Frank Healthcare Spring Market Overview 2017
- Chandler & Co Exhibiting at Essex Care Association conference on 26th April
- Chandler & Co Arrange Restructure of Care Group’s Finances
- Funding arranged for purchase of seaside Care Home in Devon
- Chandler & Co are proud to support the Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2017
- Chandler & Co exhibiting at the Care Showcase event in Brighton - Wednesday 8th March
- Proud to support care providers across the UK
- Chandler & Co support new entrant to the Care Sector in Kent
- Chandler & Co support purchase of Kent Care Home
- Operator returns to the Specialist Care Sector with Purchase of Middle West Care Home
- Chandler & Co support Midlands Care Group for 15 years
- Planning and Finances for 2017
- Kent Operator Completes Purchase of Care Home in West Sussex
- Acquisition of a Closed Care Home in South West with funds arranged by Chandler & Co
- Development Loan for purpose built Care Home in Sevenoaks
- Chandler & Co Summer Newsletter
- Group Refinance for Maricare Ltd
- Charing Healthcare Group Refinance
- Countryside Care Home Completion
- Family purchase seaside Care Home
- Completion of 35 bed Hawksbury House
- Working with a Financial Partner you can trust
- Are you looking to buy a Care Home?
- New entrant to the Care Sector completes on purchase of Care Home in Ramsgate
- At Ann's recruitment to expand provision of learning Difficulties Care Services
- Recommended on Carehome.co.uk
- Refinance arranged for Group Operator - Chanctonbury Healthcare Ltd
- How committed is your lender?
- Experienced Care Home operators complete the purchase of their fourth Care Home
- Knight Franks Annual Assessment of UK Healthcare Development 2015
- Chandler & Co are delighted to support Country Court Care as they secure future of Lincoln Care Homes
- Experienced Operator purchases hotel to convert to luxury Care Home
- Chandler & Co Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Chandler & Co arranges finance for the purchase of Lavender Lodge
- Harbour Healthcare - recent acquisitions with assistance from the team at Chandler & Co
- Chandler & Co are delighted to support Tonbridge Care Ltd in the recent development of Tonbridge Lodge
- Chandler & Co win the Lloyds Banking Group Healthcare Introducer of the year award.