Surrey Care Association February Newsletter
Read all about Surrey & Sussex Care Showcase, Subscribers becoming Members, GDPR Compliance, Surrey Care Awards 2018, SCA meeting with Jeremy Hunt, Workforce Project Update, News from Commercial Partners & Dates for your Diary.
Chandler & Co are offering all Surrey Care Association care home owners a personal one to one, obligation free meeting to discuss funding options on their care homes.
Meetings are available on Tue 24th or Wed 25th April 2018 at the SCA offices in Leatherhead. Alternatively, a meeting could be arranged at a time and location that is convenient.
Chandler & Co have been specialising in arranging funding for the care sector for over 23 years and can provide impartial advice in all aspects, whether you are considering a refinance, acquisition, capital raise, buyout, development, expansion or even restructuring debt with your existing lender.
Working with Chandler & Co will give you access to competitive funding available in the market.
We can assist with the following:
- Restructuring of existing loans
- Equity release and debt consolidation
- Refurbishments and extensions
- Purchase of additional businesses
- Land purchase and new build schemes.
To arrange a meeting contact Anna Read on 01622 817484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Structure in a Care Business Setting : The Key Issues
- Positive Credit Policy Changes from Intermediary Lender by Liz Woollett
- Care Market Analysis Update – What is Trending? by Jonathon Read
- How can a broker help secure care home finance?
- Sale of Ashdown House to Knighton Care Services
- Jones Brothers purchase their second care home.
- First care home purchased in stunning Snowdonia.
- The @buyacarehome team are delighted to to be involved in assisting quality operator Walden Care as they continue to grow...
- Family Care Home operator purchases second home with the help of the Buyacarehome team.
- Surrey Care Association February Newsletter
- New owners for Gloucester Care Home
- Finance arranged for the purchase of Chamber Mount Care Home in Oldham
- Chandler & Co support family group, Aiveda Care Ltd
- New partnership with Surrey Care Association
- Care Home Seminar - Friday 29 September 2017
- CHANDLER & CO SECURE FUNDING FOR PURCHASE AFTER BANK UNSUCCESSFUL
- Partner Liz Woollett on CMM panel of experts
- Finance Arranged for Luxury Care Home Purchase
- Knight Frank Healthcare Spring Market Overview 2017
- Chandler & Co Exhibiting at Essex Care Association conference on 26th April
- Chandler & Co Arrange Restructure of Care Group’s Finances
- Funding arranged for purchase of seaside Care Home in Devon
- Chandler & Co are proud to support the Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2017
- Chandler & Co exhibiting at the Care Showcase event in Brighton - Wednesday 8th March
- Proud to support care providers across the UK
- Chandler & Co support new entrant to the Care Sector in Kent
- Chandler & Co support purchase of Kent Care Home
- Operator returns to the Specialist Care Sector with Purchase of Middle West Care Home
- Chandler & Co support Midlands Care Group for 15 years
- Planning and Finances for 2017
- Kent Operator Completes Purchase of Care Home in West Sussex
- Acquisition of a Closed Care Home in South West with funds arranged by Chandler & Co
- Development Loan for purpose built Care Home in Sevenoaks
- Chandler & Co Summer Newsletter
- Group Refinance for Maricare Ltd
- Charing Healthcare Group Refinance
- Countryside Care Home Completion
- Family purchase seaside Care Home
- Completion of 35 bed Hawksbury House
- Working with a Financial Partner you can trust
- Are you looking to buy a Care Home?
- New entrant to the Care Sector completes on purchase of Care Home in Ramsgate
- At Ann's recruitment to expand provision of learning Difficulties Care Services
- Recommended on Carehome.co.uk
- Refinance arranged for Group Operator - Chanctonbury Healthcare Ltd
- How committed is your lender?
- Experienced Care Home operators complete the purchase of their fourth Care Home
- Knight Franks Annual Assessment of UK Healthcare Development 2015
- Chandler & Co are delighted to support Country Court Care as they secure future of Lincoln Care Homes
- Experienced Operator purchases hotel to convert to luxury Care Home
- Chandler & Co Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Chandler & Co arranges finance for the purchase of Lavender Lodge
- Harbour Healthcare - recent acquisitions with assistance from the team at Chandler & Co
- Chandler & Co are delighted to support Tonbridge Care Ltd in the recent development of Tonbridge Lodge
- Chandler & Co win the Lloyds Banking Group Healthcare Introducer of the year award.